TechnoKraft was initiated in the year 2003 as a training hub to impart training in Technical Writing and Instructional Design. The training centre was established to inspire and mentor aspiring Technical Writers and Instructional Designers to enrich their skills. TechnoKraft is a leading centre in Bangalore to impart high end technical writing training and first in India to impart classroom training in Instructional Design.
In this long journey, TechnoKraft has trained thousands of students and handheld them to successful careers in Technical Writing and Instructional Designers by challenging their own limitations to excel and grow in their chosen field. Major IT companies entrust us for their documentation work, corporate training and placement services.
- Excellent courses packaged under one umbrella for Technical Writers and Instructional Designers.
- One-stop destination for corporate training and documentation for our clients.
- Expertise in content writing.
- Foreign Language Translation.
- To be successful in imparting high end training in Technical Writing and Instructional Designing.
- To be valued as the core business partners for delivering high-end product documents.
- Trusted by our clientele for delivering high end technical documents.
- For successfully executing high end training in Technical Writing and Instructional Design and placing the trainees in reputed companies like Infosys, SAP Labs, TCS, Integra Microsystems, Lucent Technologies, Wipro among others.
To know more, see our clients’ page.
How is our training different?
Equal emphasis is given to concepts and tools. The training involves deep understanding about the technical writing concepts and theories of Instructional Design and applying these concepts effectively in the tools.
- Emphasis is also given to English language usage and grammar.
- Assignments at the end of each module which is evaluated as per industry standards
- Presentation on any given topic to enhance their public speaking skills and presentation skills.
- Adobe FrameMaker: A desktop publishing tool used to create large complex technical documents.
- Adobe RoboHelp: A help authoring tool to create help files
- MS Visio: A drawing tool used to create complex diagrams
- Snagit: Snagit is an image and video capturing tool
- Advanced MS Word: Offers more complex and advanced features of MS Word
- HTML: HTML is a language used to create and design web pages
- XML: XML is used to structure a document in Framemaker
Advanced Level Course:
- DITA: DITA is an XML-based open standard for structuring, developing, managing and publishing content.
- Adobe Articulate: An application used to create interactive e-learning and convert ideas into grasping storyboards.
- Adobe Captivate: An authoring tool that is used for creating e-learning contents such as software demonstrations and simulations.
- Adobe Illustrator: Graphic-driven software used to create vector images by artists and graphic designers.
- Assignments: At the end of each module, trainees have to complete high-quality original assignments given for each module.
- Presentation: Trainees have to gather information about a topic, prepare and present it to a group of people. The presentation will be evaluated on the basis of:
- The structure, flow, language, content and visuals of the presentation
- Tone and confidence levels of the presenter
- The presenter should be able to answer the queries raised satisfactorily
- Mock Interviews: Mock Interviews are conducted to prepare the trainees for future job scenarios.
- Study Materials: At the end of each module, study materials will be provided
- Evaluation Exam: At the end of the course, evaluation exam will be conducted to qualify for the certificate.
- Certificate: Certificates will be given after successful completion of the above mentioned requisites.
We provide high quality robust courseware prepared by skilled technical writers with vast experience in the field of writing. The courseware is restructured and redesigned to match the industry specifications and requirements based on inputs and feedback received.
Technical Writing Training
ü Training: Trained technical writers have better understanding of the concepts of technical writing and will have discretion in following the standards of technical writing than their non-trained counterparts.
ü Remuneration: Our trained technical writers earn more than their untrained counterparts. A trained fresher can earn anywhere around 2.2 Lakhs per annum. A writer with past writing experience can earn anywhere between 2.5 to 4 Lakhs per annum.
ü Well-structured modules: The modules are well-structured that every student will find it easy to move ahead under the guidance and tutelage of our expert trainers.
ü Quality work: Our writers are entrusted by IT firms for their technical writing needs